For PowerSDR versions prior to 2.0.17 use this version:
There is a new enhanced version of DDUtil (v2.0) available for those users who are running PowerSDR version 2.0.19 or later. This new DDUtil version offers better control of software and hardware clients and realizes better efficiency with CPU usage and CAT port management.
There are important differences between DDUtil v1.8 and DDUtil v2.0. Please read and understand these differences before you download and install v2.0. See the following link to view the v2.0 documentation.
Starting with version 1.8.5, DDUtil checks for newer software releases each time it loads. If a new version is available a message window will pop up informing the user of the available options. The user may choose to either download the available update or NOT to download the update.
As an added option the user can disable the message window all together with either a permanent Yes or No to be performed at the time of load by checking the Do not ask me this again check box.
- If the Yes button is selected the update process WILL be performed automatically any time there is a newer version available.
- If the No button is selected the update process WILL NOT be performed any time there is a newer version available.
- If the No button is selected the word UpDate will be displayed in the Title Bar of both the Main form and the Mini window to alert the user an update is available.
- Note: - The Do not ask me this again feature can be canceled by going to the Tools menu and selecting the Reset Do not ask me again option.
Starting with version 1.8.5, there are two methods provided for manually updating revisions from within DDUtil.
- In the Help Menu
- Select Check For Updates to start the process of downloading and starting the update procedure. If your version is up to date there will be a message to inform you.
- The Context Menu can be accessed from almost anywhere in DDUtil by right-clicking any tab.
- Select Check For Updates to start the same process described above.
- The Context Menu may also be accessed by right-clicking the DDUtil System Tray Icon.