Using This Site
Here are a few tips to use this site successfully.
On the left of all pages is a sidebar that contains two (2) groups of links.
- General → Lists links of major topics of interest.
- Home Page
- Download information
- Setup and Installation information
- Program Help links
- Subjects → In-depth topics relating to specific functionality including:
- Application Functionality
- Supported Hardware
- Software capabilities
- How to setup the GUI
- Using the Macro Interpreter
At the top of every page is a Search window. Type a topic or page name in this window and press either the GO or Search buttons.
- Pressing GO will look for a page with the exact name you entered.
- Pressing Search will search all pages for the text you entered.
- Internal → Many pages have internal links to other pages or sections of the current page. These links are identifiable by their blue/purple color and when the cursor is hovered the link is underlined and a Tool Tip window will be displayed over the link showing the actual page name the link points to. I.E. Home.
- External → External links are links to other web sites such as Flex Radio.
- Note: After a link has been visited the link color will change from blue to purple.