Revision as of 14:29, 7 February 2017 by WikiSysop
The Setup form is used to configure and setup all the features of DDUtil.
The following links describes this in detail.
- Features → Select radio type, Auxiliary Panes to display and other Options and features.
- Ports → Setup Serial and Parallel ports needed.
- Amps → Setup supported amplifier(s).
- AutoDrive → Setup Auto Drive options and parameters.
- WattMtrs → Setup supported Watt Meters.
- Other → Additional hardware items and features setup.
- AntRtr → SteppIR Antenna and Rotor(s) setup.
- Macros → Create/Edit Macros, assign Mode Macros.
- LPT → Create/Edit the Band Data file, setup the Aux BCD controls.
- TKnob → Enable and set options for the Flex Control (Tuning Knob).
- Files → Set file paths for different program elements.
Note! See the Docking Windows page for information on setting up the feature windows.