DDUtil v3 can be started two different ways.
- From a desktop icom
- Or from a line command in a batch file.
- Double-Clicking the DDUtil v3 desktop Icon will start DDUtil in the same configuration as when it was last successfully closed.
Line Commands can also be applied to the desktop icon's properties if desired. See the discussion below on Line Commands in the Line Commands section.
The following commands entered into a text file and identified with the extent .vbs can be used to start DDUtil.
Dim WshShell Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") WshShell.Exec("C:\Program Files (x86)\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v2.6.3\PowerSDR.exe") WScript.Sleep(10000) WshShell.CurrentDirectory = "C:\DDUtil_V3\" WshShell.Run("DDUtil_V3.exe /Leg")
The last line can be entered with or without extra commands called Line Commands.
- The line WshShell.Run("DDUtil_V3.exe /Leg") will start DDUtil with the Legacy radio selected.
- The line WshShell.Run("DDUtil_V3.exe /F6K") will start DDUtil with the F6000 radio selected.
- Leaving off the /Leg suffix will start DDUtil in the configuration it was last closed in.
- /Leg Starts DDUtil with a Legacy radio selected.
- /F6K Starts DDUtil with a F6000 radio selected.